Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

All about me


Hi, my name is Adrienne and I go to Glen Innes Primary School. My favourite subjects are Reading and Writing. I also like going to school so I can learn lots of exciting things. I also like watching movies at home and my favourite movie is Puss in Boots.  When I do my work in class, I don’t want to be disturbed by others. Our netbook is for learning but not for playing games on it all the times. I have two little sisters and one big brother and I am glad to have them. I also like to play with my best friend, Noma. We always play together at school and also when it is play time. My favourite food is K.F.C and my favourite fruit is apple.  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your really sad you never said your not my friend!

Unknown said...

Morena Adrienne,
I like the smile on your face. I do like Reading and Writing too. You have so many things that are your favourite so do I. What would be the thing you like most?

Unknown said...

Bonjour Adrienne

I like your smile and I want you to know that most of the things you like I like them too.

Unknown said...

Bonjour Adriene
I like your smile and also im wondering who is that behind you. You have things that I like it's just I don't like to watch Puss in Boots.

Unknown said...

Ilike the way you looking beautiful and I like your hair cut

Post a Comment